Since 1999, Canadian Ventures Inc. has evolved along with our clients’ business enterprises, community opportunities, and growth priorities. As a privately-owned, professional advisory firm – we are dedicated to the success of Canadian business, communities, and entrepreneurs.
Canadian Ventures Inc. provides strategic advice, corporate finance, and business transaction services for private enterprises and for junior public companies. A team approach to client services with experienced professionals, equip your organization with the necessary expertise and resources to succeed.
Our clients’ deploy responsive research, analyses, and planning services to attain their business objectives, economic goals, and to foster prosperous communities. We execute successful campaigns to structure and secure equity, and obtain debt and other financings to fund your strategic projects, growth plans, and other priorities.
For acquisitions, divestitures, and alliances our focus is that our clients’ achieve maximum returns on their investments. Building your product mix, expanding services, or entering markets we help you to scope critical success factors and transaction objectives. Our research and case study, merger & acquisition, and divestiture services help you to build confidence in your decisions, launch successful campaigns, and complete deals to deliver value to stakeholders.
Development Projects and Facilities
- Project Scoping and Business Cases
- Feasibility, Costing and Capital Strategies
- Project Finance Models and Campaigns
Economic Development Solutions
- Sector Analyses and Business Opportunity Studies
- Business Attraction, Retention and Expansion Strategies
- Community and Regional Investment Marketing
Oilfield Service/ Tech Companies
- Industry and Market Strategies
- Corporate Finance and Funding
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
Strategic Business Transactions
- Research and Case Studies
- Merger and Acquisition Strategies
- Carve-outs and Divestitures
- Presentations and Websites, see more
Private Equity and Family Enterprise
- Deal Origination and Screening
- M&A, Joint Ventures and Alliances
- Divestitures and Succession
Technology and Innovators
- Business Cases and Capital Models
- Funding Strategies and Campaigns
- Strategic Alliances and Transactions